2112 School Of Musical Arts Policies And Fees
1. We offer lessons and tuition by the month; four lessons per month at the same day and time each week. Payment for each month's block of four lessons are made at the beginning of each month, paid by check or cash directly to the teacher. If you need to pay for lessons one week at a time, please discuss this with your/(your child's) teacher and we can accommodate you.
2. Students can receive two make up lessons per three months of lessons.
3. Any lesson in a holiday week during which public schools are out of session can be pro-rated for that month or a make up provided without using the student's two make ups per three months.
4. Any day that Wake County Public Schools are out of session can be pro-rated for that month or a make-up provided without using the student's two make-ups per three months. This allowance is made mainly for snow days but will extend to teacher workdays, etc., if needed.
5. During the summer we understand that you may need to miss more than two lessons, so during the summer months of June, July, and August we will make arrangements on a per student basis to pro-rate lessons and/or do make-ups where needed to accommodate summer vacation plans. It is preferable to make such arrangements with your/(your child's) teacher at the beginning of the summer.
6. Any lesson cancelled by a teacher will be made up.
7. In the event of severe weather conditions school closings will be posted on our website www.2112online.com. If the school closes, make up lessons will be scheduled by each individual instructor. If the school is open, but you feel that you cannot safely get to your lesson, please call to let us know that you will not be coming. If the school is open, missed lessons for inclement weather can be made up if you call to inform your teacher in advance.
8. SAFETY & SUPERVISION - The 2112 School Of Musical Arts/2112 Percussion staff cannot provide supervision for students left alone before or after their lessons. Parents are encouraged to wait with their children before lessons when arriving early to pick up promptly if leaving during the lesson. Parents dropping off students at the school and leaving do so at their own risk.
The 2112 School Of Musical Arts offers a 30-minute trial lesson free of charge to students interested in musical instruction. A trial lesson might be necessary to determine whether a student is ready for private instruction or simply used as an opportunity to meet with an instructor prior to registration. A trial lesson may be arranged by contacting the school at (919) 833-0046.
2112 School Of Musical Arts Tuition Fees
Tuition for four private one-on-one lessons:
Half hour lessons are $110 per month ($27.50 per lesson)
Full hour lessons are $200 per month ($50.00 per lesson)
Monthly tuition payments are due on the first lesson of every month.
Family Discount. For families with two or more students enrolled at the school we offer a $10 per month discount for each student.
Please keep in mind that our instructors depend on tuition fees to support themselves and their families and as such prompt payment is appreciated.